Can I have the original unedited files??
No..... I want your photos to look the best they can
What is your payment schedule?????
30% retainer -Contract signing
1rst payment 6 months before
Last payment is due week before wedding/event
If booked less than a year away
30% retainer- Contract signing
1rst paymment date halfway to wedding/event date
Last payment due a week before
Is there a deposit??
Yes non-refundable...30% is due.This holds your day.. Your day will not be held until it is paid.
How Can We Pay You???
Paypal, Venmo. or check (if you want to go old school)
Is there a travel fee??
Yes... $2 per mile to and from New Britain (thanks a lot inflation).... For destination weddings it includes airfare or train ticket and hotel room for two days. I do look for the most reasonable prices,,,
Do You Have Insurance???
Who Do You Use for albums???
Do you bring back up gear???
Where have you shot weddings before?
I have shot in so many places... from backyards, family farms, and classic wedding venues.. But good news if your venue is new to me.... know that I do a visit/walk through to all CT venues before the wedding... and I may give a discount to you wink wink..
Popular places I have photographed (galleries available by request)
- Hawks Landing Country Club-Southington CT
- The Villa at Ridder Country Club -East Bridgewater, MA
- Venezia Restaurant- Boston. MA
- Gouveia Vineyard- Wallingford, CT
- Hopkins Vineyard- Warren, CT
- Hilton Garden- Milford, CT
- Elizabeth Park- West Hartford, CT
- Trinity College- Hartford, CT
- The New England Carousel Museum- Bristol, CT
- Mt. Snow -Dover, VT
- The Riverview- Simsbury, CT
- Testa's- Southington, CT
- The Branford House- Groton CT
- The Spencer Inn, Spencer MA
- The Farmington Club- Farmington, CT
- Wadsworth Mansion- Middletown CT
- Glen Magna Farms - Danvers, MA